Many people wait till they see significant hair loss before doing anything about it, but there are things that you can do to help keep your hair longer or even stop hair loss. Many of us don’t realize that what we have inside our bodies, is just as important to our hair as the way we care for it on the outside. These are just a few things to keep yourself and your hair healthy.
1. Having a deficiency in zinc and B vitamins can have an effect on hair loss as research has shown. To promote healthy hair and hair growth, think about taking these vitamins to help ensure you are getting enough vitamins.
2. Maintain a healthy diet. Crash dieting or eating less than twelve hundred calories a day, will not help with healthy hair. Also, stay away from calories that are sugar or empty calories, as these will lead to certain nutritional deficiencies.
3. When you begin to get stress you release a hormone called cortisol, which has negative effects on hair follicles. This can lead to hair loss, so try messaging your hair as this relieves stress and helps prevent hair loss.
4. Braiding or the use of elastic bands on your hair can cause traction alopecia. When thinking about doing a style that involves either method, think about using the latest in hair extension technology call Reallusions.
5. Hair loss can be caused by fungal infections, but using a dandruff shampoo that has Ketoconazole an help prevent this infection. Truth is that many suffer from this and don’t realize it.
6. When using Antidepressants be sure to look into the side effects. Try considering hormone replacement therapy or any other natural way to deal with the issue.
There are many options to help prevent hair loss, but if you find yourself amongst the million Americans suffering from hair loss, then Transitions Hair Loss Centers has many options to restore your hair. It’s as easy as requesting a free consultation to get all the information you need. We understand it can be scary, but we only use the most state of the art technology to give you natural looking hair you have been missing.
Transitions Hair Loss Centers
When it comes to what many have called the most important decision of a lifetime, it is important to seek the services of professionals with an impeccable reputation and in whom you can place your trust. Each of our hair loss procedures is custom designed for your unique and specific needs. If you are experiencing the devastating effects of hair loss and would like to learn more about the options that are available to you, please request a free private, confidential consultation with a trained Transitions professional hair loss specialist.